OPEN for Refurbishment

It all started last Saturday. The ritual is that on weekends (mostly on Lazy Sundays)... we (the babe and I) head out to McDonald's to enjoy some cuddling time and eat 2 Sausage Burgers, 2 Hash Brown and 1 Hot Choc (for her) and 1 Cappuccino all for the Rs. 330/= (There I have done my bit of Viral Marketing for you folks at McDonald's).

After a stressful week, and maybe a drunken Saturday night, the Sunday morning thing seems like the right thing to do.. atleast for me..

Unfortunately what we realized on Saturday was that, McDonald's (Col-3) was closed for Renevation... quick alteration of route...to KFC (Bamba).. closed for Refurbishment.... dude... do they plan these things together?

Anyway later in the weekend I realized that even Flower Drum is being refurbished although they are open...

So the moral of this story you ask?

I dunno.. just wanted to say that I'm alive... and I've realized that this Blog Sucks.... and needs a revamp.. and more than anything... MORE POSTS.. for crying out loud...

So I will try my best... I promise!


Oh I almost forgot... I'm getting MARRIED NEXT year...! Busy booking people and running around... Expect more posts about my Experiences.. Who knows I might turn my blog into a Wedding Planner...!

5 comments:

Confab said...

luckily, this time i was prepared for it:)...but excited for u nonetheless:)...congrats bro!

Chaar~Max said...

Thanks dude... nice to see I still have some sort of a readership.. :)

Indyana said...

Best wishes for joining the bandwagon....and ,I guess, soon after you will join the "married with kids" one too...:P ! All the best for a bright future!Congratulations!

Chaar~Max said...

He he.. thanks.. well to join the "married with kids" one.. you'd have to keep on continuing on your side.. atleast till other like my self join.. :)

Chaar~Max said...

He he... thanks for the show of confidence and excitement! ;)