Exams exams.. urgh!!

Some of you must have been wondering why I have been silent for a while. Specially when soo much has been happening around. Well I have no fears as the rest of the bloggers are keeping up with the posts, and whenever I have found time, I've added my little comments on them

No I have not been silenced by the Pussies, with a gun to my head nor have I received any threatening phone calls. (Upto now)

As the Title would suggest, I am sitting for me Finals on Saturday. For those of you who are wondering what? where? Well I started this External Course at University of Colombo in IT, what they call "BIT". Well while I thought it would be something I'd do on the weekends and keep it on the side, I got more than what I've bargained for, and on many occasions wanted to quit.

Kudos, to my girl friend who kept me at it, hopefully finishing what I started this week. There fore please except my humble apologies for the emptiness of this blogspace, if you miss my posts (yeah right?) go through my archives or check my blog roll.

Anyways, this is over and out from me, in my vein attempt to study, for what would seem like a monumental moment in my life.

PS - I forgot.. pls wish me luck! That's the only thing I can count on at the moment.

6 comments:

Voice in Colombo said...

Wish you all the best in your exams man! & C U soon.

Anonymous said...

BIT?! you are joking!?!?!

I'm writing questions for the first yr Math for IT module!interesting papers u've got there...

Good Luck anyway.

Anonymous said...

BIT?! you are joking!?!?!

I'm writing questions for the first yr Math for IT module!interesting papers u've got there...

Good Luck anyway.

Anonymous said...

PS: sorry for the replication of the earlier comment.

Just for the record,I havent seen your paper, was referring to the past papers and the syllabus.

Manshark said...

Ace it!!!!!!! Goodluck mate!

Look fwd to ur return post-exams..

Chaar~Max said...

Well today's the big night before exams.. so now I have some thing to prove that I was up till 1.30am (Studying or not)

Anyways thanks a lot.. all of you!

Hey Savi : Now you tell me?!!!! No chance we can work out something eh? on the side? he he..

Anyways I remeber those First Yr Papers... what a curse?! Multiple Possible answers, and if you mark a wrong one you get marks deducted. Thats like the most screwed up exam. (Worse than A/L maths I think) although the Maths is much simpler and I belive I got an "A". (Had to boast a bit on the side. you know.. build my image and all)

I hope you didn't put those fellas through misery. I'm sure your parents would have been sneezing their heads off during the paper! he he

PS - How come soo much is happening around, when I'm out of the scene. Cant beleive 2 whole days w/o the "Net". Soo unfair. :(