Eid Mubarak

Yess.. Fasting is over and time for Feasting! Mmm smell of Biriyani and Wattalappan. This is to all those celebrating please remember the less fortunate (that would be me) and kindly invite me to your humble homes for the feast.

I hope the cleansing and purification of your souls went fine although I wonder whether it did any good to my friends (now they are all good souls.. mind you) but I bet they cant wait get back to their old routine. To keep away from the sight food and women is a hard life for anyone I should say.

BTW : Let me take this opportunity to say a belated “Happy Diwali” too, to those who celebrated it the other day.

3 comments:

aljuhara said...

see, what did I say, I love living in a multi-cultural place! lots of yummy stuff of all kinds! can you beat those samosas?

Indyana said...

Eid muabarak!Yes, I need food now...and for the next 11 months till the next ramadhan...!

Chaar~Max said...

Ah yes the Samosas. Unfortunately I'm not a beefy person, but chicken n vege will do just fine.

And to top it off, a nice thick Sweet Lassie... mmmmm :)