interesting Facts about HSBC

I thought that you might find trouble falling asleep without knowing the valuable information I'm about to give you.

1.) HSBC Increases interested rate to 3.25% on their Credit Cards. Yup that's a staggering 39% annually. (Just when you thought Petrol prices are coming down and things are getting better)

2.) If you have access to HSBC Internet Banking, there is this great link that makes you feel good about your self, called "Net Worth". It reduces your Credit Card and Loan Payables from your Savings account and tell's you what your worth. I'm yet to break even. (I know this isn't a fact but thought it'd be useful, for an ego-boost or maybe not)

3.) Family Planning have detemined that the Highest Condom sales in the Country is from an outlet (Laughs Shed/Supermarket I think) close to the HSBC International Call Center known as HDPL in Rajagiriya, with some 2000 employees working under them.

There... now for some nice sleep. Now now, don't go thinking what those chaps at HDPL get down to. Servicing customers or their own. lol

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HDPL, by all accounts, has way too much hormones flying around.

Chaar~Max said...

An ideally you'll blame the "International School" crowd (for their care-free more experimenting life style), but on this occasion I hear differently.

It's more of the right to ACT cool and BE cool, among the so called IN crowd, you got to do the IN thing. Hmm..

Anyways I'm more concerned about my "Net Worth" statement. 2000 bucks below the Water Level. :(

SpectralCentroid said...

Maybe the poor buggers had a big party and had to find 'balloons' in a hurry....

Chaar~Max said...

Haven't we passed that stage macho? lol..

BTW - Wonder what the sales are like say in Malabe? 2 great institutions there.. Wonder what the people over there do for fun :)

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Malabe? Hmmm.. I dunno.. I know some people workin in them institutions (If I think its the same ones ur talking of) But they're really boring people :P and i don't really hear any gossip from them :D

Anonymous said...

I hear the VPs there try to pick up the young girls. Atleast they are practicing safe sex.

Anonymous said...

Lie men, im working for HDPL,
there is noting happeing like that,
call me ill explain 0115580000 Extension 2656 - Thanishka

Anonymous said...

Thaniskaaa,

I am not sure how you know about all VPs , I know a few AVPs who are famous for their extra affairs in HDPL. I can challenge you if you say NO !!!!

Chaar~Max said...

Thanishka :

So how many girls called you up man? (assuming that your a guy) he he... Any luck you know where to get the protection from ;)

Anon :

Well I don't know abt the AVP's but I heard one of the VP's got a case filed against him, and I knew the guy too. Don't know what happened. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
krishna kashyap av said...

Really helpful stuff.
And was very interesting
with lot of fun to read..
Thanks for the post.
Work from home