It's the Weekend!

Firstly what the hell happened to Blogger? It was down saying Internal Server Error. Not a very friendly message. Scared me to shit, thinking my lost post had some screwed up code. Then I realized that it was the entire server, not only me. Phew!

So anyway hooray the Weekend is here. So can I put my feet up and just chill? Sadly not. I’ve like a gazillion plans. Here are some (coz you didn’t believe me. Shame on you) :

SATURDAY

a) Clean my room - It's a bloody mess.

I’m actually happy that people who have been there haven’t lost them selves. But my DVD collection is shrinking by the day, and I have reason to believe they are lying around somewhere in the room.

b) Software Freedom Day

I hope I get the chance to drop into one of the locations.

c) The Book Exhibition is On..

d) Royal Thora Rugger Match.

Wonder what we can expect from that. Royal is a better team on paper, turned up winners except for their last two outings. Thora haven’t got their act together, so I hear. Haven’t seem them yet. Although they performance this season isn't much to write home about come the Big Day, I'm sure it'll be an interesting one. I've decided if by chance we loose, my phone is off! All my Thomian friends, wont be able to get through... ha ha!!

Hopefully can have revered Shanaka and his expert comments on a Blog post after the match. Come to think of the Irony of the "Sophist" posting on a Blog with the title "The ability to speak does not make *Us Intelligent". ha ha... why didn't I think of that one. :)


SUNDAY

e) Royal College Old Boys Tap Tourney

Must drop in and see what the "Old Boys" are getting them self into. Our batch has been winning the Tourney for some time me thinks.

f) Venice.

Yup going to see what the Bard has got in store for me. 300 bucks a Balcony Ticket, I think is too much, I say... No matter how good the show is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm..... venice.. not for the restless :D

PRan said...

Hey ChaarMax,
Nice blog, very interesting.
The 'about me' is definitely superb.
Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Machan in going to see Venice you wasted 200 bucks less than I wasted going to watch the boys play yours. Sigh...what to do. My opinion is in the column.